Saturday 10 August 2013

Give your eyes a subtle glow with MUA eyeshadow in Pearl




MUA eyeshadow in Pearl is a matte eyeshadow in neutral light brown tones.



As part of Superdrugs exclusive range you can pick up great buys spending little more then a fiver.



When I went to apply the eyeshadow my finger actually went through the shadow as it was softer then it looks!

Be warned!



Once applied the product actually looks a lot more golden then brown and really highlights the eye area.

Over a period of a day the eyeshadow did lose some intensity but remained pretty much intact.

I give it 3/5


Advantages
•Grab this eyeshadow for under a fiver
•Gives a golden glow that highlights the eye area

Disadvantages
•Does lose some intensity over the day
•The product breaks up easily as I found out so could suffer a lot of damage in your makeup bag


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig