Friday 11 September 2015

Get gel like nails with L'Oreal Infallible Nail 2 Step Nail Polish

The Hype
Do you yearn for salon nails without the cost? L'Oreal Paris Infallible Nail 2 step nail polish is designed to take the  cost out of having gorgeous nails. The new range includes seven shades from baby pink to grey that have been inspired by salon gel manicures.

Infallible Nails is the first nail polish designed to last 12 days with a high shine gel manicure finish. Formulated with a combination of film forming polymer, gellifying agents and crystal copolymer the nails are designed to be durable with brilliant shine.

The Lowdown
For the purpose of the review I am testing Fuschia For Life which is a gorgeous dark pink shade. Whilst many girls go to the salon on a regular basis I prefer to save my money and do a lot of DIY nails which you probably see reflected in my nail tutorials. I love trying the latest new beauty innovations however and if this could give me salon like nails I will be very impressed. I am a bit sceptical about L'Oreal's claim that the product will last 12 days as nail varnish chips so easily but it will be great if it lasts the test of time.

The nail varnish is designed to be applied in two steps, the first is the base colour and the second the glossy top coat. Both products are joint like a dual mascara so they don't take up much room.

Even after just one coat I noticed how thick the colour was and you could probably get away with one coat, which is great for saving time. The colour is rich and really glossy even without the gel topcoat. The colour was more red then pink but it's very nice and goes great with red lipstick. Once I'd applied the top coat I loved how glossy my nails were, and they really do replicate the look of gel nails. I haven't yet tested the shelf life of the nail polish but I've read that it lasts a very long time so I will keep you updated.

A great nail polish with amazing shine and gel like finish. A salon treat without the price tag!

I give it 5/5



















Get it for £7.99 at Superdrug 

Advantages

  • Seven fabulous new shades
  • Neatly packaged on top of each other so saves space in your beauty closet!
  • Designed to last 12 days without chipping
  • Leaves nails with a high shine that replicates gel nails
  • Saves money on salon treatments

Disadvantages 

  • Nothing that I can see 
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig