Wednesday 2 September 2015

Get whiter teeth in 14 days with Doll White tooth whitening strips


So after 14 days I have come to the end of the Doll White teeth whitening test. When I embarked on the review (see the previous review here) I mentioned how I had tried several tooth whitening toothpastes in the past that have had very little effect. From the first strip I was impressed with Doll White and how well it performed and it lived up to its expectation.

After the full course of strips I would say that my teeth were probably one shade whiter than they were before and a lot brighter. The only downside of the strips is the fact that they don't feature the ingredients on the packaging or on the website. Whilst the product doesn't contain peroxide, it does make you think what do they use to make your teeth whiter.

Overall I have to say this is a review that really did impress me. My teeth were left whiter and weren't left feeling sensitive either.

I give it 4/5

Get yours here for £19.99
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig