Friday 4 September 2015

Love My Skin Anti Ageing Compact Review


The signs of ageing on your skin can make you feel sad and yearning for your youth. Whilst there are many creams and lotions on the market, very few actually have a effect despite their claims. When I was given the opportunity to try Love My Skin Anti Ageing Compact I was interested to see if the product which uses 32 LED lights would work. 

Love My Skin have produced two products, a Compact, for your forehead, cheeks and neck and a Pen which is suitable for harder to reach areas such as your eyes, nose and mouth. For the review I am testing the Compact which I will use to try and improve the pesky fine lines on my forehead. 

So how does it work? Watch on to find out!


Get it for £99.99 at Boots
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig