Monday 7 September 2015

Nanogen Root Boost Hair Thickening Spray Review

The Hype
Are you tired of limp, lifeless hair? Nanogen aim to turn lifeless hair on its head with their new launch Root Boost Hair Thickening Spray. With key ingredients such as sea salt, the spray is designed to give naturally thick fullness, instant oomph and lift to your hair. Your hair will also be enriched with Niacinamide and Pro Vitamin B5 which will nourish your scalp, Keratin to repair damage and caffeine to help strengthen your hair. The product uses heat activated polymers that work to ensure your roots, and every strand of hair are lifted.

The Lowdown
I love a good volume increasing product, especially if it really works. I had a bit of a problem getting the product out initially as the spray top didn't seem to work, but I applied the product by applying it directly through the roots and lengths of my hair. The spray is quite thin and didn't seem heavy on my hair when I applied it. It has a lovely fresh smell and left my hair feeling really soft. I did feel however that the next day my hair felt a bit more tangly then it normally does when using other products. I can't say there was a massive difference in the volume of my hair before and after the product but it still had a sleek finish.

A okay spray with a lovely smell that is good for keeping your hair in a good condition.

I give it 3/5

Advantages

  • Smells great
  • Left my hair feeling soft

Disadvantages

  • Left the ends of my hair feeling a little tangled
  • I didn't notice much of a volumising effect
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig