Thursday 24 December 2015

Create a Treat Gingerbread House Kit from Asda review


Last Sunday I felt a little creative and was excited to make the Gingerbread House I got in this fabulous kit from Asda.

The house is really easy to recreate as everything is prebaked and ready to go. Inside I found pre-baked gingerbread cookies, pre-made white icing and sweets to decorate. The  set also contained a handy little stand to put the house on to keep it all together.

There were instructions on the back which were easy to follow and I quickly put my house together. Decorating the roof was easy but gravity made decorating the front of the house much harder and I was annoyed to see my icing dropping off my windows. Unfortunately it's very difficult to make your house look like the one on the box!

I had fun making the gingerbread house and I think this is a really fun group activity. The only downside I would say is I am unsure of the strength of the icing. I tried to enter the house into a bake off competition but after driving to work the whole thing fell apart!

Overall this is a super easy house to make which looks fantastic.

Available for £4 in all good Asda stores or online
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig