Wednesday 16 December 2015

OPI Autumn/Winter 2015 Venice Collection Review


Christmas is under two weeks away and there's still so much excitement and partying to cram in. Perfect to compliment that gorgeous party dress is four of the exquisite nail varnishes from OPIs Venice collection for Autumn/Winter 2015. The four on trend colours come exclusively in the OPI Little Bambinos Mini pack.  Inside you'll find:
  • A Great Opera-tunity
  • Worth a Pretty Penne
  • Amore at the Grand Canal
  • My Gondola or Yours?
The Lowdown
I was approached by Just My Look to give these stunning nail varnishes a review. The set contains four mini nail varnishes and has a range of matte and shimmery finishes.A Great Opera-tunity, Amore at the Grand Canal and My Gondola or Yours? are all very matte whilst Worth a Pretty Penne stands out as a shimmery copper. The matte effect is very visible when applied to the nail and I love the shimmer that Worth a  Pretty Penne has. I don't normally like black shades but My Gondola or Yours has a very polished, very shiny finish that looks great. My least favourite would have to be A Great Opera-tunity as the colour appears quite flat.

At £9.95 (RRP £11.95) this is a great value set that will get your nails looking right on trend this winter.

Get it for £9.95 at Just My Look  (currently sold out)

I give it 4/5
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig