Monday 21 December 2015

UltraDex tooth whitening toothpaste results after 14 days


UltraDex whitening toothpaste promised to whiten teeth within 14 days by gently oxidising organic stains to reveal the true brightness of your teeth.

Over 14 days later how did it perform?

Ultimately I have to say I'm not overly impressed. In the before picture my teeth actually look brighter then the after (although that is probably the light).

As the toothpaste doesn't foam the paste quickly runs out and it doesn't feel like you get as good a clean as you would with normal toothpaste. Whilst I did mention this in the initial review it did become a little annoying over the testing period.

Whilst the toothpaste is £8.20 at Boots which is quite expensive, you can shop around and get it for the price of a average toothpaste if you really want to try it. It's available for £3.99 at Weldricks 

Overall I have to say I didn't notice any difference from this toothpaste and I wouldn't buy it again. In my opinion the strips are the best way to whiten your teeth.

I give it 1/5

What do you think? Have you tried Ultradex Whitening Toothpaste? Do let me know in the comments below!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig