Wednesday 2 December 2015

Skin Chemists Bee Venom Review


The Hype
Are you fed up of tired looking eyes that make you look older then you actually are? Skin Chemists Bee Venom eye serum has a cocktail of active ingredients which are focused on smoothing, lifting and firming the delicate eye area.

Bee Venom eye serum is designed to inhibit muscles around your eyes for immediate lifting, tightening and firming effects. The venom works effectively to plump the skin preventing unwanted drooping around the eye area. It works in combination with Gransil DMCM-5, Hyaluronic Acid and Eyeseryl for smoother and brighter skin.

The Lowdown
I've seen quite a few skin products with Bee Venom in and I've seen the hype at how effective the venom is on various skin ailments. I've always been a bit sceptical about how effective they are and with the price of some products I've steered clear. When I tweeted a skin problem to Skin Chemists they recommended Bee Venom Eye Serum to me and said it would really help to reduce dark circles. Having tried pretty much everything else I was interested to see if Bee Venom works.

The Bee Venom works to stimulate collagen in the skin by tricking it into responding to a bee sting. The circulation in that area is increased which results in a brighter, revitalised skin. Manuka Honey is utilised to soothe skin and give it a smoother appearance.

The serum is very thick and has the resemblance of a cream. I did find the bottle a little annoying as the pump seems to get stuck and pumps out a big blob which can go to waste. The serum sinks into the cream really easily and I didn't notice any tingling or any unwelcome side effects.

After use I didn't notice too much of a difference but I hope it will have more of a effect over time. I give it 3/5

The eye serum is £115 for 8ml online 

Advantages

  • Absorbs into the skin quickly


Disadvantages

  • Quite expensive
  • No instant effects
  • Bottle pump seems to get stuck so you lose more product than you intend to


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig