Wednesday 13 April 2016

Everyday Makeup Look Using High Street Brands

everyday makeup look using high street brands

Creating the perfect everyday makeup look doesn't mean spending a lot of money on high end beauty products. The quality of high street makeup brands has improved dramatically over the last few years and is now on par if not better then a lot of high end products. In my everyday look I'm using just high street products and I'm sure you'll agree they look pretty good.

everyday makeup for face


For my base I'm using Bourjois City Radiance foundation (RRP £9.99 at Boots . This is a recent discovery of mine and I love the radiant glowy effect it gives. I'm using Bourjois Radiance Reveal concealer (RRP £7.99 at Boots) to cover the dark circles ot imperfections that my foundation couldn't quite cover. After creating my base I seal the deal with Kiko Milano Radiant Fusion in 02 (RRP £14.90 at Kiko Cosmetics) to keep my makeup fresh for as long as possible. L'Oreal Le Blush in Sandalwood Pink (RRP £6.99 at Superdrug) adds the perfect rosy glow to warm up my skin and stop me looking so pale. Finally I used MUA Undress Your Skin highlighter in Pink Shimmer (RRP £3.00 at MUA Store) to add a bit of sparkle to my face.
everyday makeup products for eyes

Max Factor Voluptuous False Lash Effect mascara (RRP £9.99 at Boots) is the perfect product for giving my eyes some definition. It's great for fanning out lashes and giving extra volume. Poundland Makeup Gallery eyeliner in Space Grey (RRP £1.00 at Poundland  is great for lining the eyes and is a real bargain buy too! I simply adore Makeup Revolution eyeshadow palettes and they are such great value for the amount of shades you get in each palette. Makeup Revolution Girls on Film (RRP £6.00 at Superdrug or Makeup Revolution) has a fantastic range of 12 pigmented and 6 matte shades. For the look I used Frenzy All Down Your Spine on the inner corner and Polaroid Heaven on the outer edge of the lid.

maybelline color drama in fab orange
With the rest of my face done I'm using Maybelline Color Drama in Fab Orange (RRP £4.99 at Boots) to complete the look. I adore this colour and definitely think it's more of a red then a orange.
before and after look using high street brands

So the total cost of my look is £64.94 for 9 products. With most high end products you'll probably get 2, maybe 3 products at a push for the same price. What do you think of my look? Do you think high street products have a better quality then they used to? As always I love to hear what you think!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig