Friday 8 April 2016

My top five lipsticks

Like most girls I purchase a lot of makeup. What I purchase a lot of though, more than foundation or mascara is lipstick. I love it and have so many a lot get left stashed in drawers. However I do have my favourites and I'm going to share them with you today.


Charlotte Tilbury Love Bite
This gorgeous bright red is heavily pigmented yet doesn't feel drying. It may be pricey but it's great if you want to impress. Watch the video review to see it in action here.
£23 at Charlotte Tilbury 





                                              


Fashion Fair Chocolate Raspberry Lipstick
This little beauty was gifted to me at the Wow beauty event. I love the iridescent dark pink/purple shade and it looks amazing on.
£14.00 at Boots 

YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in Fuchsia Stiletto
This is one sensation satisfying lipstick. Not only does it smell like a fruity tropical explosion but it looks beautiful too. It may be
a little on the pricey side but it does leave lips feeling moisturised with a slight hint of colour. The only downside is that it doesn't last very long. Watch the video review to see it in action here.
£26.00 at Boots 


Charlotte Tilbury Red Carpet Red
Another classic red from Charlotte Tilbury. The shade is a lot darker than Love Bite and has a real Hollywood feel. It is more matte so can feel a little drying sometimes which can be fixed with a little Vaseline. Read more on my review here.
£23 at Charlotte Tilbury 


Max Factor Scarlet Ghost
Another day, another red. You know I love a good red dearly! This is a rich red that feels moisturising on the lips. It has a pleasant vanilla scent and looks fabulous on. A cheaper alternative to Charlotte Tilbury Red Carpet Red.
£6.59 at Amazon 

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig