Thursday 6 October 2016

Avon haul September 2016

avon haul september 2016

For the first time in years I have splashed out on a big Avon haul. I always find the website doesn't have as many products as the catalogue, so when my old workmate decided to start doing Avon I had to have a look.

I did have quite a big splurge and I was worried it was going to cost a lot more than it did, what with all the perfumes, lipsticks and eyeshadows I was adding to my order. I was lucky it only came to £50.75. Here's what I bought.

avon true colour single eyeshadow in satin taupe
Avon True Colour single eyeshadow in Satin Taupe
This is a lovely silky metallic brown shade that has a gorgeous shimmer running through it. The colour makes it perfect for work and it can also be dressed up for a night out.

avon true colour eyeshadow in mocha latte


Avon True Colour eyeshadow in Mocha Latte
This is a quad eyeshadow palette with some lovely neutral shades. There are two matte brown shades, along with a shimmery pearl shade and a gorgeous sparkly light brown. Whilst two of the shades are quite basic, the sparkly eyeshadows add a little something so you can create a number of different looks. It comes with a mirror and a double ended eyeshadow sponge brush. There's also a handy guide showing you which shade should be applied where - perfect for newbies.

avon 8-in-1 eyeshadow palette in Nudes and BluesAvon 8-in-1 eyeshadow palette in Nudes and Blues
Out of the 8 shades, 7 have a lovely shimmery finish. I'm not sure if I like the palette as much as I did in the catalogue as the palette looks a little like the cheap palettes you find in shops like Savers. There are three tones of blue shades and the rest are quite varied. The pink and beige shades do however look really nice. It comes with a mirror and a double ended sponge brush.


avon attraction perfume for her
Avon Attraction perfume For Her Eau De Parfum
You know me I love buying perfume and this smells absolutely gorgeous. I love how good value they are especially considering I got 50ml for £8.00.


avon cherish the moment eau de parfum
Avon Cherish the Moment Eau De parfum
Cherish the Moment was only £14.00 and comes in this stunning pink glass bottle. The perfume is really fruity and contains notes of Creme de Cassis, orchid and patchouli. It actually reminds me a lot of the Escada perfumes which is great considering it's a fraction of the price.


avon lipstick in spendidly fuschia
Avon lipstick in Splendidly Fuschia
I love the look of this vibrant pink shade that will really help add a pop of colour to my look. It's really creamy and glides on with ease.


anew anti-ageing cleansing water

ANew Clean Anti-Ageing 3-in-1 Cleansing water
This came as a free gift and isn't something I would pick up normally. I may use it at some point I'm not sure.


avon nail wear pro in naked truth
Avon Nailwear pro in Naked Truth
This again was a free gift as it's not a shade I would normally go for. It's quite an interesting colour - a mixture of pink, lilac and light brown. I'm sure it will look good with a casual outfit like jeans and a nice top.

avon toasted rose lipstick



Avon Toasted Rose lipstick
Another part of the free gift but this lipstick is actually quite intriguing. It looks like quite a matte light plum colour in the bullet, but when applied it changes to a shimmery light pink. I really like it.

avon dual necklace set

Avon dual necklace set
This set came with a interchangeable necklace with three different accessories along with three earrings to mix and match. The main reason I got it was for the little bow earrings which I thought were really cute.

You can get all these and more with your local Avon rep or online.

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig