Friday 21 October 2016

Miss Sporty Insta glow blusher review

Miss Sporty Insta glow blusher review

What the brand says
Instaglow is a powder blusher that is perfect for adding a instant flush of colour to the cheeks. The blusher has been designed to give a radiant and luminous cheek look.

There are currently four blushers in the range.

The Lowdown
For the review I'm going to be trialling Glowing Mauve, a bright vibrant pink. The blusher has quite a funky polygon pattern and up close you can see how sparkly the formula is.

The colour is really buildable and after a few swipes I had a really healthy rosy glow. Whilst the blusher looks really sparkly in the pan you'd be glad to know that glitter doesn't transfer onto your face - after all looking like a glitter ball isn't the best look.

miss sporty instaglow blusher glowing mauve

When I applied the blusher I noticed that it made barely a dent in the powder and the blusher still looks untouched. I've tried a lot of powder blushers in the past that kick up a cloud storm when you use them so this is quite a benefit and I can see it lasting a long time.

The blusher stayed on throughout the day and by evening I still had a lovely glow.

A really nice blusher that goes on really easily, is buildable and leaves a natural rosy glow. It's also a real bargain at only £2.99.

I give it 4/5
miss sporty insta glow blusher before and after

Get it for £2.99 at Superdrug

Advantages

  • Gives a lovely rosy glow
  • Looks natural
  • Is buildable
  • Has quite a resistant formula so I can see the blusher lasting a long time
  • Great budget buy

Disadvantages

  • None that I can see 
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig