Thursday 20 October 2016

My three hero beauty products


hero beauty products

When it comes to my beauty routine there's three staples products that I literally couldn't live without. Here's a sneak peek into my top 3 staple products in my makeup bag.

lipstick is my beauty hero product

Lipstick
I'm a complete lipstick connoisseur and have so many  I could open a shop. Whether it's shimmery or matte every lipstick can transform a look in just a swipe taking you from day to night in an instant. My favourite lipstick of all time has to be Charlotte Tilbury Love Bite (£23 at Net a Porter) as it is such a vibrant strong red.

mascara is my hero beauty product

Mascara
When I'm not wearing mascara I feel completely naked. My lashes are pretty fair so without it my eyes don't tend to stand out. I love discovering new mascaras especially ones that can add both volume and curl to my lashes. My favourite is Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama mascara (£5.99 at Feel Unique) as it adds volume and a bit of curl.

moisturiser is my beauty hero product

Moisturiser
Every day we put our skin to the test, whether it's exposing it to the elements, air conditioning and central heating. Skin can  be tough and resilient but it can also be very vulnerable. It's important to take care of your skin and that means using a good moisturiser to keep it hydrated. This helps to give it everything it needs that it loses from day to day exposure. I love Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturing lotion (£30 at Feel Unique) as it's full of natural properties like cucumber extract, seed cake  and barely to help strengthen the skins barrier. It also contains hyaluronic acid and glycerin to improve hydration and add a fresh looking glow.

What are your hero products?
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig