Monday 24 October 2016

Mua Luxe Radiant Illuminating Highlighting kit review

mua luxe radiant illuminating highlighting kit review

If you've signed up to MUA's newsletter you're probably aware that they've just released a series of new highlighters.

When I was out shopping recently their Luxe Radiant Illuminating Highlighting kit really caught my eye. It had the most stunning packaging, especially for such a low budget brand and it looked like it would give amazing results.

The palette has 6 highlighters in a range of different tones and MUA claim the finishes are matte and shimmery. In my video review I give a full demonstration of what the products like and whether it lives up to MUA's claims. Have a look and let me know what you think!

   
Would you buy it?

If you would you can get it for £6 at Superdrug
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig