Wednesday 9 April 2014

Rimmel London Smokey Blue Quad Eyeshadow palette review


Rimmel London Glam Eyes Quad eyeshadow in Smokey Blue is a combination of light and dark blue hues and a shimmery white highlight.

Designed to complement brown eyes the quad comes with suggestions on how to wear the eyeshadows, depending on whether you want a subtle or London look.

I don't have brown eyes but I don't think anything should hold you back when it comes to trying new makeup. I found the shadow was easy to apply and glided onto the eyelid with ease. The colour was quite strong especially the dark blue and I love how the light blue shade added a real contrast between light and dark.

Despite being a Smokey Blue palette I wouldn't say the colours were too over the top and you could probably wear this to work or for a quick shopping trip. With a primer encased in the formula the eyeshadow lasts hours with no creasing.

This eyeshadow has a lot to offer with look inspiration, shimmery pigmented shades and long lasting wear.

I give it 3/5

Advantages
  • The shades are smooth and easy to apply
  • I found the colours were quite pigmented
  • Long lasting
Disadvantages
  • The colours may wash out some lighter skin tones 
Get yours for £6.99 at Boots
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig