Wednesday 23 April 2014

The amazing Tresemme Oil Elixir that will transform your hair


TRESemme Oil Elixir is a transformative blend of Salon Grade Macadamia and Babassu oils. Designed to leave hair feeling feather soft and with salon shine unruly hair is tamed and transformed to silky smooth.

Suitable for all hair types, this non greasy oil can be used as a pre-shampoo for a nourishing treatment and before styling to protect and transform your hair. 

With so much promise I was keen to try the Oil Elixir to see if it really lived up to the hype. Firstly the oil has a amazing smell that left my hair smelling absolutely gorgeous. I used the oil after washing my hair with just shampoo and conditioner and rubbed it into damp hair mainly through the lengths and ends of the hair. After drying I curled my hair and found the straighteners went through my hair without any resistance and curled really easily. My hair was really soft and the curls were bouncy with a real shine that I don't often get with other hair products.

With it's amazing smell, added shine and ability to make unruly hair manageable again this product really earns it stripes. I give it 4/5.

Advantages
  • Adds shine
  • Leaves hair manageable and easy to style
  • Restores smoothness
  • Leaves hair soft
Disadvantages
  • None that I have found
Get yours for £9.99 at Boots
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig