Monday 7 April 2014

Lengthen your lashes with 17 Blow Out Mascara: Tried and tested review


The tagline screams drama with its claim to add 12x volume to your lashes.

17 Blow Out mascara aims to blow lashes out of proportion with a formula that thickens and conditions lashes. Vitamin E and Argan Oil helps to boost lash body, setting and holding lashes for a long lasting lift. The big barrel brush is maneuverable enough to reach every lash for bigger, bolder, more vibrant lashes.

The mascara does well in boosting my lashes although I couldn't say my lashes seemed anymore volumised then a typical mascara. My lashes were well defined without clumps and I certainly noticed my lashes had a noticeable lengthening effect.

If you find you get a smudge on your eye when applying the mascara it's really easy to remove and the formula is long lasting and you don't end up with black under your eye during the day.

I was a little disappointed that the mascara didn't volumise my lashes like it promised however the lengthening effect more then made up for that.

I give it 3/5.

Advantages
  • Contains Vitamin E and Argan Oil to help care for lashes
  • Lengthens lashes
  • The big barrel brush reaches every lash
Disadvantages
  • Doesn't live up to its claim of adding 12x volume to lashes 
Get yours for £6.29 at Boots
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig