Wednesday 16 April 2014

Are expensive mascaras worth the price? Lancome Hypnose mascara review


The original Lancome Hypnose Mascara aims to add up to 6 times more volume without clumping. The Powerfull (TM) brush gives volume that you can control.

The large plastic brush glides onto my lashes and adds instant length and curl with no clumping. The lengthening results are really impressive but I can't say my lashes seemed any thicker and it didn't have the volumising effect that it promised.

The mascara is long lasting and stays put all day with no black smudge marks and it's easy to remove at the end of the night.

I'm not normally a fan of the pricier mascaras as I think the High street perform just as well however I have to say I was very impressed with this one. The mascara adds instant length with just one coat, has a long lasting formula that doesn't give you Panda eyes and clearly defines your lashes. Whilst its only downside is that it doesn't deliver much volume I can't say that really lets the product down much.

I give it 4/5

Advantages
  • Instant lengthening effect with just one coat
  • Defines lashes
  • Easy to remove at the end of the night
  • Long lasting
  • Doesn't clump
Disadvantages
  • I wouldn't say it adds much in the way of volume to your lashes  
Get yours for £22.50 at Boots
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig