Thursday 17 April 2014

Boots No7 High Shine Intense Lip Crayon in Sultry: Tried and Tested Review


I do love experimenting with new lip colours and products and when I saw No7 High Shine Intense lip crayon advertised on Boots hot new beauty products I wanted to give it a try.

Sultry Kiss is a deep plum shade with a rich glossy shine. The crayon is easy to apply and glides easily onto my lips giving a moisturised but not sticky feel.

Typically I go for deep red or pink shades so this plum shade was a bit of a lucky dip. It does give me quite a serious look but could be lightened up with lighter makeup like gold or pink eyeshadows.

The No7 High Shine lip colour isn't the most long lasting and had pretty much disappeared after a couple of hours.

With a nice moisturising effect and visible shine the No7 lip crayon is perfect for casual wear. The colour isn't one of my favourites but would definitely give makeup a more professional feel.

I give it 3/5

Advantages
  • Moisturising on the lips
  • High shine colour
  • Not sticky
Disadvantages
  • Quite a serious colour
  • Only lasts a few hours 
Get yours for £9.00 at Boots
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig