Friday 1 September 2017

Does the Lee Stafford Bigger Fatter Fuller range give you big bouncy hair?

lee stafford bigger fatter fuller range review

What the brand says
If you're fed up with your hair feeling limp and lacklustre Lee Stafford new Bigger Fatter Fuller range is bound to put a smile on your face.

The new volumising hair care range has been formulated with Pro-volume complex, a combination of volumising agents that work with your hair's natural body to create big hair that you could only dream of. Don't forget the added Panthenol which will give your hair so much shine and gloss it'll look like you've just stepped out of the salon!

The Lowdown
I'm always after a hair product that can give me big bouncy hair so when I heard about the Lee Stafford bigger fatter fuller range I couldn't wait to try it.

With a promise to add gloss, shine and volume - the new Lee Stafford range sounds like my new hair bff.

The shampoo and conditioner have a strong perfumed scent. I can't quite put my finger on the ingredients but it's definitely a mix of musky violet. After rinsing out both products I did feel my hair was still a little bit tangly which normally my conditioner reduces.

In terms of adding volume to the roots of my hair I couldn't see a major difference. I did feel however that my hair had the illusion of appearing thicker then it did prior to use. In terms of shine and gloss I can't say it adds anymore then my normal hair products.

I like how lovely my hair smelt after using the Bigger, Fatter Fuller Range, and the fuller hair I had after use. The only downside was of course my hair feeling a lot more tangled then I'm used to. Whilst I was expecting my hair to gleam and bounce like I'd just stepped out of a L'Oreal advert, I do tend to hold brands claims with (a small) pinch of salt. After all my hair did smell nice and look fuller which is always a plus right?

I give the range 3/5

Get the shampoo and conditioner for £6.99 at Boots


Advantages

  • Leaves your hair looking lovely
  • Hair seems fuller
Disadvantages
  • My hair didn't have any real added shine compared to normal
  • My hair felt more tangled after using the range in comparison to my usual products

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig