Friday 22 September 2017

Get natural looking brows with Maybelline Tattoo Brow

get natural looking brows with maybelline tattoo brow

What the brand says
The new Tattoo Brow by Maybelline is the first peelable brow gel to hit the market. If you're bored of having to constantly visit the salon to get great looking brows then Tattoo Brow is the product for you. It's available in three shades, medium blonde, medium brown and dark brown.

The Lowdown
I love it when my brows are on fleek but what I don't love is the upkeep it requires. I'm very much a girl who likes to apply and go and I often forget to fill in my brows on a daily basis.

Maybelline Tattoo Brow was a chance discovery on a recent shopping trip and I can honestly say I've not yet seen a product like it. Taking the pain out of doing your brows - it promises tattoo like brows for up to 3 days.

The product has a black ink like consistency that did look quite thick on first impressions. Tattoo brow works by drying into a peelable skin that you peel off after at least 20 minutes. If you want the 3 day effect you do need to keep it on for at least 2 hours - a bit of a pain if you're rushing around to get ready.

maybelline tattoo brow review

It was easy to apply and I quickly got my preferred brow shape with the ink. It does look like a normal liquid brow finish though so I'm not sure how I'm going to peel it off when it dries.

The product was really comfortable on my skin and didn't feel at all sticky or irritating.

It was a bit tricky to peel off and I was worried to see a few brow hairs caught in the residue! However once I had got it all off I was pleased with the result. Despite the shade being dark brown which I thought would be too dark for me it matched perfectly. The look is really natural and I have a perfectly filled brow arch. As you can see in the before photo my eyebrows are really fair and the left is missing the end (not sure how that happened!) this really rectified them and made them look really nice. The finished look is slightly faint and that may be because I didn't use a huge amount of product.

I give Tattoo Brow 4/5

Get it for £12.99 at Superdrug

before and after maybelline tattoo brow

Advantages
  • Looks really natural 
  • Easy to apply and use 
  • Blended in perfectly with my natural brow colour 
  • Comfortable to wear 
Disadvantages
  • When peeling the product off it took some of my brow hairs with it 
  • Can take up to two hours to dry if you want 3 dAy wear. Maybe a bit long if you're in a rush.
maybelline tattoo brow review pinterest

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig