Wednesday 20 September 2017

Newa anti ageing device before and after - a blogger's experience

newa anti ageing device before and after

In early june I started using the Newa anti ageing device - a new unique treatment that claimed to reduce wrinkles by  36%.

The device could be used in the comfort of your own home, and used 3Deep technology to stimulate the production of new healthier collagen.

3Deep Technology has been used by dermatologists and clinics around the world and has been proven effective in reducing fines lines and wrinkles.

newa lift activating gel

On paper it sounded great, and whilst it's a little expensive, if it worked it could be revolutionary.

Admittedly I did test this a little longer than the 6 weeks it claims it took to work, so the Newa device had every chance to take effect.

I'll be honest I found using the device more than a little bit of a chore. Having to come out of the bathroom every night to plug it in was a little irritating and really broke my usual routine as it couldn't be used in the bathroom. The Lift Activator gel has a rather odd scent and often the device would burn my skin, even on the lowest setting. I don't know if it's connected but I also came out in a weird clear spotty rash at one point when I used it in between my eyes.

Unfortunately I didn't notice any different in the visibility of my fine lines. Whilst I don't have any obvious deep wrinkles, I do feel the fine lines are pretty deep and I'm disappointed it didn't have any real effect.


For the price of this device, the lack of results and the inconvenience I probably wouldn't recommend the Newa. If you find that the depth of your wrinkles is a lot more significant it may potentially work for you and it's worth giving it a try.


I'm giving the Newa anti-ageing device 1/5

Get it for £348.99 on Amazon

Advantages

  • A new concept of reversing the signs of ageing
  • Has two different heat settings for different effects

Disadvantages 

  • The higher setting constantly burns my skin, even the lower setting has a tendency to burn
  • I didn't see any noticeable visible result
  • Expensive
  • Inconvenient to use as it needs to be plugged in 

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig