Wednesday 4 November 2009

I got the job!

Hey all I got the job! The interview which I went for yesterday and consequently blogged about - well they gave me it. It's only temporary for 1 year as its a new post and they're not sure how it's going to pan out but that's a whole year of decent money and the chance to get a internal job in the council. If they dont keep the position that is.. and I can finally get my car .. woop woopp!

£16-18k on a sort of starting job aint too bad I don't think!

My lady of leisure life is now over. I don't start till December 1st so got a few more layins left. The job description did say there would be event planning involved so hopefully it'll be as interesting as it seems. It was obviously meant to be for a reason. .....

After a year and 4 months of full time job hunting my search is finally over.. for now.. haha. Gota cancel the interview on Friday now. Such a nuisance!

Comments are welcome!
SHARE:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Like your blog. Saw your link on the Facebook "Bloggers" group. Congratulations on the new job. Good luck with that and don't forget to find time to post here! :o)

Anonymous said...

Well done getting a job!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig