Thursday 5 November 2009

You're about as reliable as a chocolate teapot..

Not naming names here but tonight I was supposed to go to dinner with a friend, a very unreliable friend and of course she let me down again. I txt her asking for a lift initially cos otherwise I'd have to ask my dad she said she didn't know cos  she might be in Rainham. Then she informed me she had a guitar lesson and won't be finished till after 7.30pm when we were supposed to meet. So i txt asking what sort of time will we meet then? I didn't get a reply till after 5pm when I normally have my dinner and had her saying she can't make it cos her lesson wont be over til 9pm.

Obviously I was pissed off cos she could have let me know when I first txt.. then too add insult to injury she goes 'Oh if you could've got there we could've met'. She didn't even ask how I was going to get there, assuming does not get you places!

She cancels all the time so I don't think I'll bother anymore.. I'm completely reliable and loyal and stick to my word. Why shouldn't other people do the same?

Any thoughts on this guys?
SHARE:

1 comment

Anonymous said...

she sounds like a waste of time

Blogger Template Created by pipdig