Wednesday 11 November 2009

Is it just me or have I seen you before?

The sense of small world syndrome you get from dating sites

I'm not afraid to admit it I go on dating sites, mainly because of the lack of opportunity in the big wide world. Clearly people are losing out on a big chance when they don't chat me up (lol). Anyway I can't say I've had too much success out of online dating but I do get a few dates out of it. I've just joined a new, rather large and well advertised dating site properly. I've been on there a couple of years but never actually really joined if you know what I mean.

Anyway browsing through the ads near my area I can't believe how many people i've seen before. It seems that even though we may think we are alone in feeling single and unwanted we really are not. I've seen someone from work, my own brother, people I've seen on other dating sites (a lot of them) and so on. It's amazing how the Internet can bring so many people together isn't it!

Comments welcome!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig