Thursday 8 December 2011

Kathy's Top Tip of the Day!

Recently I decided to have a make up switch around as I felt my concealer wasn't doing me justice. Originally I was applying it on top of my foundation and just before powder. Now I apply concealer first then foundation and finally powder.

The results I have to say are fantastic. The concealer doesn't appear so bright or obvious and settles on the skin a lot more. So if you are in doubt of why your makeup isn't working for you test alternatives and see if a different combination will work better for you.

Check out the results below:
                                                      Before
                                         
                                                        After

 Can you spot a difference? Drop me a line










SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig