Monday 19 December 2011

My December 2011 Carmine Box

I recently signed up to Carmine as I loved the thought of recieving beauty goodies every month, and today my December box came.

* * * Drum Roll * * *



The box was very securely wrapped with a box in a box and the inner box is stuck down very firmly!

You have to rifle through the shredded red paper before you find your beauty goodies; in December's box I got:
  • :Lulu's Time Bomb Flashback Night Cream
  • Neom Organic Body Lotion
  • Dainty Doll eyeliner by Nicola Roberts
  • A la Carte Cosmetics Eyeliner 
  • NewId lipstick with a light (Review coming tomorrow!)
The products are very generous samples, wth several like the eyeliners and New Id lipstick being full sized so I'm very impressed as you'd probably pay £10 apiece for those.

So why not check it out for yourself at Carmine Prices start at £12 per month including postage.






SHARE:

3 comments

cmarlo2001 said...

I love the sounds of Lulu night cream. I saw some of her stuff on QVC the other day and it looked really good. I'm signed up to jolie box and feel unique, but Carmine is getting more and more tempting every month!

Caroline
x
http://cosmeticscaroline.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

That's the November box.

Anonymous said...

Yup, that's deffo the Nov box! The December one's being sent out now!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig