Thursday 22 December 2011

Revlon Custom Eyes Masacra

I bought this mascara under the recommendation of a friend, in the end I bought the wrong one but it looked good so I thought why not try it. The mascara comes in a small tube and has a quite large plastic brush which gives the impression it covers all lashes.

Now what marks this mascara out as different from the others on the shelf is its claim to give two different mascara options: 1. - Add length and drama, and 2 - Add length and definition.

I quite eagerly tried both options but I could not see any change happening with the mascara at all. When you twist the nozzle the wand stayed the same shape and consistency so I don't quite understand how they can claim any difference in overall effect.

The result is pretty average, my lashes were covered quite well with both options but there was no wow affect. On the plus side the mascara doesn't clump and your lashes are left feeling pretty individualised.
                                                          Before

    Option 1 - Length and Drama                                                               Option 2 - Length and Definition









Advantages
  • No clumping
  • Good definition on lashes
  • Long wand so minimal reapplying
Disadvantages
  • I don't feel it lives up to its claim to have two different application options
  • No wow factor - quite a average mascara 
You can buy this mascara for £4.45 from Ebay







SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig