Sunday 11 December 2011

Sign up to Carmine - great a free beauty box in the post EVERY MONTH!

Like most girls I live and breathe beauty, I'm always buying the latest lipstick, mascara or eyeshadow. So when entering competitions one evening I came across Carmin, I dedcided to have a closer look.

The website links up with various beauty brands over the month and sends out generously sized samples for you to trial as you wish. Now unlike most samples that are under the size of a postcard and don't have much in them, these are virtually real products for testing - by you.

This is an example of November's box. Click to enlarge.



You can start by paying monthly for £10 or go for the whole year for £110 and get one month free. I'll post a update when I get my first box and show you all the treats inside!

Check it out at Carmine 














SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig