Friday 25 May 2012

JackyMac Mineral Foundation in Warm


JackyMac is a mineral makeup company producing a large number of unique mineral eyeshadows and foundations.

This particular JackyMac foundation was very unusual in that it was formulated entirely of powder and looked more like a compact powder.

The product comes in a circular pot that is sealed by a hygiene sticker on top of the holes. On taking the sticker off it is quite easy to get the product out simply by tapping the sides.

I applied the foundation with a brush and found that not much of it stayed on my face and just seemed to drop off onto the chair and the desk. I have heard of cream to powder foundations but never a powder on its own so I wasn't entirely sure how it was really supposed to work.

In the end I did manage to get some of the powder to stay on my face but I can't say the coverage was very good as it wasn't able to sink into my skin very well.

As it didn't really work with my skin i'd give it a 2/5
                                                                Before
                                                             After


Advantages
  • Made completely out of minerals
  • Good for oily skin
Disadvantages
  • The powder consistency didn't work for me as it just didn't stay on the face
  • Not very good coverage 
You can find this foundation here 



SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig