Friday 4 May 2012

Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation: Does it whip up a feeling of pleasure?


So I felt it was about time to test a new foundation and I'd heard good things about Maybelline's foundations so thought i'd give it a try.

The Maybelline Drema Satin Liquid foundation comes in a standard tube with a squirt releaser. I felt the method of releasing the foundation was a lot more effective then the typical screw top lids where sometimes too much foundation can come out at once. I squirted the product a couple of times onto the back of my hand and used a brush to apply it to my face.

I felt the colour match was pretty accurate and I wasn't left with any obvious orange/face-neck shades which are always extremely noticeable!

The packaging claims that the product has a air whip consistency that gives off a luminous air brushed glow. In my honest opinion Maybelline have done a pretty good job. I feel that every part of my face is the same colour and any blemishes are well hidden.

In regards to stayability if you rub your face before it has dried it will start to come off, as I found out when answering the phone soon after applying to find large streak marks left on the glass. I try to eliminate the chance of the product rubbing off as much as possible by applying a effective compact powder which helps to settle the foundation.

For the fact that it has brilliant coverage, a flawless look great colour matching and no streaks I'll give it a 5/5

You can find Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid foundation for around £6.99 here
                                                             Before
                                                         After


Advantages
  • Gives off a flawless look
  • Great coverage
  • Moderates the amount of product you use through its innovative lid
  • Great colour match
Disadvantages
  • Wasn't made sooner!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig