Wednesday 9 October 2013

Avon Luminous Finish Face Illuminator highlighter review



Avon Luminous Finish is a budget Face Illuminator that will make your face shimmer.

The product comes in a squeeze tube and has a light creamy consistency with a light shimmer.

The product comes out quite thick when you squeeze it so don't squeeze too hard or you'll end up losing half the product.

I applied the illuminator with my fingers after appying blusher to the top of my cheeks and my eyebrows.

Whilst the product did add a light shimmer the effect was really quite minimal and didn't really make my cheeks or brows stand out.

I'm really quite disappointed with this product as I expected the shimmer to be a lot more intense and noticeable.

For the very subtle shimmer and lack of definition I give this product 1.5/5

Avon Luminous Finish Face Illuminator side view

Avon Luminous Finish Face Illuminator front on

Advantages
  • You only need a small amount to apply so the product goes a very long way
  • If you just want a subtle shimmer this product will work well
Disadvantages
  • Avon's Face Illuminator adds a very small amount of shimmer so the cheeks are never fully defined
Grab yours for £5.25 at Avon Shop
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig