Sunday 13 October 2013

Tried and tested: Is code vlm mascara the ultimate mascara



Every woman is on the hunt for the perfect mascara, one that lengthens and volumises all in one.
Code VLM is a brand new mascara designed by two women searching for the perfect mascara.
So does Code VLM tick all the boxes? 



It comes in a stylish packaging with the product name and inside is a black box which the mascara rests in.
So far so good!

I had read so many good reviews on the main website and Facebook page and at a price of £19.95 I was expecting a lot.



The wand looks fairly standard for a mascara and it quite easily coated all my lashes.
I did think the mascara volumises and lengthens your lashes to their best potential but I don't think it adds anything extra. 

The product is smudge proof and can be easily layered for a day to night look.The wand did feel a bit scratchy on my bottom lashes but it was quite hard to apply on one side.
Overall a nice mascara but I don't think it's worth £19.95.

I give it 3/5
Before adding Code VLM mascara
After Code VLM mascara



















What do you think? I'd love to hear your views.

Advantages
  • Makes the most of your existing lashes
  • Comes in premium looking packaging
  • Doesn't smudge
Disadvantages
  • Isn't worth its premium price tag
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig