Wednesday 9 October 2013

Tried and Tested: Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 concealer and highlighting product review



If you're anything like me you're always on the search for the perfect concealer.

I've always got blemishes or dark circlces I need to hide so I was keen to try Rimmel's Match Perfect concealer.

This innovative 2-in-1 product is designed to not only conceal but highlight at the same time.



Designed to go alongside the Match Perfect foundation, this creamy concealer has a squeeze brush tip for easy application.

I used 010 Ivory and placed a few dabs of the product under my eyes and on my nose. The product seems darker in the tube then it does when applying and I felt there was a instant highlighting effect.

With a concealer that has highlighting properties its quite important to not apply too much or you'll just end up literally highlighitng the area instead of hiding it. This concealer is probably not so good for heavy duty dark circles, but more suitable for those party animals who want to hide their lack of sleep the next morning.

It's a lovely little product that's great for giving you a little pick me up with its highlighting effects but may not have much impact on very dark circles.

I give it 3/5
Before Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
After Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

Advantages
  • Easy to use
  • You only need a little bit of product each time you apply so I imagine this will go a very long way
  • Has a 2-in-1 effect that has both concealing and highlighting properties
  • Brightens the eye area
Disadvantages
  • Not so suitable for very dark circles 
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig