Tuesday 15 October 2013

Bourjois lip gloss and teeth whitening gel review



Who wouldn't want a lip gloss that promised to brighten your teeth?

Bourjois lip gloss and teeth brightening gel is a duo product that acts in conjunction to make your smile brighter.


 The product comes with a fairly simple set of instructions on the back to guide you on how to apply.
I took the gel first and applied it directly to my teeth. It has a pleasant mint taste which is nice but I couldn't see any immediate effects. Next I applied the lip gloss which is a mid raspberry shade.I think the gel acts more as a shining agent then a whitening product which works with the shine of the gloss to make your smile whiter.



The lip gloss itself doesn't really last very long and had disappeared within a few hours.
In my opinion the product is okay but don't expect any miracles.

I give it 1.5/5
Before the tooth gel and gloss is applied
After the tooth gel and gloss is applied



















Advantages
  • A duo product which saves you from buying each item separately
  • The gel has a nice mint taste
  • Simple to use

Disadvantages
  • I don't think it lives up to the expectation it creates
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig