Wednesday 16 October 2013

Maybelline Eyestudio in Bronze Gold eyeshadow review



Maybelline Eyestudio Duo in bronze gold is a shimmery matte eyeshadow.

The brown is a rich chestnut brown and the gold is quite iridescent -more like a highlighter then a gold shadow.


I applied the brown onto my eyelid and spread the gold above onto the eyebrow arch.
Once applied the brown has a hint of orange in it and the gold adds a real sparkle. As there is quite a high glitter count in the product I did find it spread under my eyes quite a bit.

The colour is nice and not too overpowering.  I give it 3/5 

Advantages
  • The combination of colours means you can wear together or alone
  • The eyeshadow has a really shimmery finish which will make your eyes sparkle
Disadvantages
  • As the product has a high glitter count the eyeshadow smudges quite a lot
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig