Wednesday 17 February 2016

Barry M Make Me Blush in Rhubarb Crumble review



The Hype
Give yourself the ultimate rosy glow with Barry M Make Me Blush cream. The cream blushers have delightful fresh colours that are packed full of Vitamin C. Infused with Jojoba oil and Shea Butter it glides on to give a beautiful even coverage.

Available in three shades Peach Melba, Rhubarb Crumble and Raspberry Charlotte these fruity blushers are almost good enough to eat (although I wouldn't recommend it)

The Lowdown
Cream blushers are great when they give just the perfect amount of colour without being too strong or light. I tried a few recently that really disappointed me (Maybelline Baby Blush and Sleek blush) so I was hoping this would work better. For the purpose of the review I am testing Rhubarb Crumble.

The blush is really creamy and only took a short time to fully rub into my skin. I did have to apply a few layers of the blush as a small amount only gives a really light colour application. The colour is really buildable and I soon got the rosy glow I was looking for. It isn't heavy and looks really natural, the best bit is you don't get any of that nasty colour residue by your hairline.

Rhubarb Crumble is a lovely natural shade that gives the perfect natural rosy glow.

I give it 4/5

Available for £4.49 at Boots 

Advantages

  • The colour is buildable so you can get the finish you want
  • Comes in three shades
  • Has a light rosy glow
  • Isn't heavy

Disadvantages

  • None that I can see
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig