Thursday 25 February 2016

My Three Favourite Beauty Products

This month I've been trying a few new products, and a few old favourites and there's a few that have really taken my fancy.

L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation
True Match is one of the newer foundations from L'Oreal that uses Micro Match Technology which works with your skin shade and undertone to create a accurate skin match. It has a very slight shimmer which gives your skin a subtle glow without looking like you've plastered a load of glitter all over your face. I like the coverage it gives me which isn't too heavy but it does work well in concealing most of my blemishes. It contains SPF 17 so you have some coverage when you're out and about. I love how it's really natural yet makes me look really healthy with a subtle inner glow.

Available for £9.99 at Boots 







Makeup Revolution Hidden  Lights Highlighter
I simply love this highlighter, it produces the most gorgeous glow. I got this as part of the Makeup Revolution advent calendar but I do think they have a alternative on sale at the moment. The highlighter has a gold base and produces a really shimmery effect as soon as it's applied. The highlighter is velvety soft to the touch and sweeps on really easily. I mainly use it on my cheekbones but you can also use it under the brow bone to draw attention to your eyes.

Closest you can get is Golden Lights at Superdrug for £3.00 




Maybelline Color Drama in Fab Orange
Despite the name this lip crayon is actually more of a strong red shade. As you know I love strong red lip colours and this one really ticks all the boxes. It has quite a creamy consistency and has only the slightest resistance when I apply it. It feels really moisturising which I love and the colour transfer is fantastic.

Available for £4.99 at Boots 
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig