Thursday 4 February 2016

Osmo Blinding Shine Hair Care Range Review


The  Hype
The Osmo Blinding Shine is a budget friendly range that has been designed to help restore your hairs natural vitality. It has a gentle formula that helps to purify and revitalise hair whilst boosting natural vibrancy and shine. Irritated scalps are soothed by Cedarwood whilst Rosemary helps to add a rich gloss to your hair.

The range has a number of products including:

  • Osmo Blinding Shine Shampoo
  • Osmo Blinding Shine Conditioner
  • Osmo Blinding Shine Serum
  • Osmo Blinding Shine Illuminating Finisher
  • Osmo Blinding Shine Definer
  • Osmo Blinding Shine Conditioner
  • Osmo Blinding Shine Illuminating Mask 

The Lowdown
You probably know if you read my blog I'm always on the look out for a product that gives your hair the glossy swish you see in adverts. So when I was approached by a PR company who wanted to send me some new hair products I was really keen to see how they'd perform. For the purpose of the review I tested the shampoo, conditioner and illuminating mask. The products which are often used in salons had a delightful fragranced scent. The packaging was quite girly but didn't overly stand out. Whilst they can be used seperately ideally the products should be used together in a sequence. The shampoo applied amazingly well and lathered up almost instantly. I followed this with the concealer and finally the moisturising mask. I didn't use any extra products when drying and styling my hair. The finished look was smooth and easy to manage with healthy looking shine.

A nice range of products that will leave your hair easy to manage with natural shine.

I give the range 4/5

Get the products here

Advantages

  • Gorgeous fragrance
  • Leaves hair easy to manage
  • Natural shine
  • Hair looks healthier

Disadvantages

  • I wouldn't say you get blinding shine
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig