Friday 5 February 2016

My weekend in London at K West Spa and hotel

Last weekend me and my mum headed to the K West spa hotel in London for spot of adventure.














The hotel was situated in Shepherds Bush virtually on the doorstep of Westfield shopping centre. A dangerous combination if I ever saw one!





The package did include continental breakfast, a two course dinner and use of the spa. The room was luxurious and had a delightful king size bed. We did ask for two twin beds but a kingsize gave us enough room to still have our personal space. There was a comfy couch and a large bathroom with complimentary bath and hair products.


After checking in we headed to Westfield's for a spot of shopping. I hadn't been to that centre for a number of years so I didn't really remember what shops there were. It had a large number of designer shops but all the typical high street brands too. After a few hours our feet were killing us so we headed back to the hotel to chill before dinner.





There was a set menu included as part of the package which was quite limited. I chose the hamburger with chips which to my surprise was delicious. Often I avoid burgers when I'm out as they don't taste very nice but this one had all the factors needed to make a great burger. Dinner was followed by a selection of two ice creams, strawberry, vanilla and a apple sorbet. The strawberry was so fresh, creamy and fruity and was certainly something to remember.

The next morning after a breakfast of fruit, cereal and toast we headed to the Crime Museum exhibition at The London Museum. The exhibition was very busy which ruined it a bit but was quite interesting.

A varied weekend that  rushed by in a flash. I didn't get to experience the spa but was impressed by the home comforts and styling of the hotel. Not to mention the delicious food.
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig