Thursday 28 July 2016

July monthly beauty favourites

monthly beauty favourites

We're almost halfway through July and Summer has finally made an appearance. Whilst we were waiting for the sun I was busy rediscovering some old favourites that I had long forgotten about - and a few new gems.
clarins true radiance foundation for a dewy complexion

Clarins True Radiance foundation
I bought this ages ago and loved it but since abandoned it for many other foundations. Whilst they have all performed pretty well, I recently rediscovered my love for Clarins True Radiance. It has excellent coverage and gives a gorgeous dewy glow that leaves my skin looking fabulous. Grab it for £27.50 at Boots.

nars audacious mascara review


Nars Audacious mascara
I recently received this in Look Incredible June beauty box (see my review here) and simply loved it. The mascara really separates my lashes out helping to define them and gives them a bit of a curl. Highly recommended. It's a little pricey but it's good for a little splurge now and again. Get it for £21 at House of Fraser.
mua highlighter in pink shimmer

MUA highlighter in Pink Shimmer
This is another product I tried a while back but have since been trying lots of new highlighters.MUA Undress Your skin in Pink Shimmer is a lovely sheeny pink highlighter that leaves a long lasting subtle pink shimmer. It literally lasts all day without fading and doesn't look too over the top. I love it and I don't know why I haven't worn it for so long! You can watch my full review below. Grab it for a budget friendly price of £3 at Superdrug.

These are my current favourites, what are yours?
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig