Tuesday 12 July 2016

Nail of the day: Barry M Gelly Hi-shine in Dragon Fruit

nail of the day barry m

barry m gelly hi shine nail paint

There's nothing better than a Summer's day with a beaming sun, a pretty dress and cute summery nails to match. Barry M Gelly Hi shine nail paint in Dragon Fruit is a gorgeous baby pink shade that will look perfect with that little tea dress. The varnish is quite sparse when I applied it and it took a few layers to get my desired finish. I also found that if you didn't have a lot on the brush it would create lumps which affected the finish I got. When I sorted out the lumpiness issue the finish was smooth with a lovely shine.

My overall verdict is that this nail varnish is a bit of a pain to work with as it has a odd formula. I did think the other shades in the range applied a lot better.

Have you tried Dragon Fruit? If so what did you think of it?

Get it for £3.99 at Superdrug
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig