Friday 8 July 2016

Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate lipstick in Wine 107 review

rimmel lasting finish kate lipstick in 107 review

What the brand says
Leading lady Kate Moss has teamed up with Rimmel to create a new collection of colour enriched lipsticks. Enriched with Ruby Powder to intensity the colour the lipsticks have a velvet matte finish.

There are currently 4 shades in the collection.

The Lowdown
I'd heard a lot about these lipsticks, especially the lipstick in 110 as I read it rivalled a Mac lipstick. Unfortunately when I was looking for it I couldn't find it anywhere, so I had to settle for 107 instead.

The available colours are quite limited which is strange for a fairly new collection.

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate in 107 (Wine) is a deep plum shade. It has a really nice fruity scent although I can't quite put my finger on what kind of fruit.

It has a really creamy feel and glides onto my lips so easily. It has a matte finish and up close the shade has a slight sparkle going through it so it's not a flat colour. The colour is really bright on my lips and would be perfect to finish your look on a date night or night out with the girls.
rimmel lasting finish kate lipstick in 107 swatch

It was still visible after eating but not long after that the colour had pretty much gone which was really disappointing. However I found when I applied the lipstick and didn't eat the colour stays put for a number of hours even after drinking (strange I know).

I really like the colour of the 107 lipstick and if you're not planning on eating it does last for quite a long time. It has a nice matte finish and doesn't feel drying on my lips.

I give it 4/5

Get it for £5.49 at Superdrug

Advantages
  • Has a pleasant fruity scent
  • Really creamy formula that glides on really easily
  • Bright, eye catching colour
  • Lasts quite a few hours if you're not planning to eat whilst wearing the lipstick
  • The lipstick doesn't feel drying
Disadvantages
  • If you eat this shortly after applying it the colour doesn't last
  • Only available in 4 shades
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig