Wednesday 19 April 2017

Everyday face of the day


Today's face of the day  is relatively simple with a touch of glamour thrown in. To achieve the look I started out by applying Primark Perfect Glow primer and massaged it in so I can give my makeup more staying power. Whilst the primer is drying I applied Bourjois Ultra Black felt tip eyeliner and followed this with Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume mascara. I followed this by applying NYX eyeshadow in Dolce. To add a smokey look I applied Seventeen kohl eyeliner.

With my eyes complete I applied Bourjois City Radiance foundation in Ivory. I love this foundation as it gives my skin such a luminous finish and it has SPF 30 with an added anti-pollution screen. I use L'Oreal's Infallible Total Cover concealer palette to cover up my dark circles, first using the lilac shade to conceal redness and the lightest concealer on top. Once I have blended the concealer in I applied NYX No Filter finishing powder to seal my makeup. I added a bit of colour with I Love Makeup Blushed Hearts in Blushing Heart and added a little shimmer with Charlotte Tilbury Skin Gilding Highlighter.

Finally I added the piece de resistance - Charlotte Tilbury lipstick in Love Bite. Love Bite is a gorgeous strong red that is perfect for adding a touch of glamour to your look.


I'd love to know what you think of my look and whether there's any of these products you'd tried (and loved)!          
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig