Thursday 20 April 2017

George AM To PM Eyeshadow palette review

george am to pm eyeshadow palette

What the brand says
George's AM to PM eyeshadow palette is perfect for transforming your look from day to night in one swipe. The light soft shades are perfect for the casual look whilst the darker smouldering shades are perfect for that glamour puss look.

The Lowdown 
I've not seen many new products in Asda recently so it was a welcome surprise to see the new Am to PM eyeshadow palette. The platte has a combination of 3 matte and 5 shimmery shades in a fairly neutral colour palette. The pigmentation is pretty strong in most of the shades although the white and  light brown were a little less intense than the colours.

george am to pm eyeshadow palette shades

george am to pm eyeshadow palette swatchI really liked the light gold and the dark brown shade so I incorporated these shades into my chosen look. As I was wearing this look to work I didn't want anything too heavy, especially as I wanted my red lips to take centre stage. The shades are super soft and the colour instantly grips the blush without having to apply any pressure. I did find the eyeshadow was fairly easy to blend together, although quite a bit of it fell around my eyes when I was applying it. If you want to recreate my look here's some guidance on how you can achieve this:

1. I applied the light gold shade (3) onto the inner 2/3 of my eye lid
2. I swept the dark brown shimmery shade (6) onto the outer 1/3 of my lid and carefully blend this into the gold shade.

The palette is a great budget buy (I can't remember how much it was but it's around £6) that is perfect for creating a number of different looks. Whilst there is a small amount of fall out when applying, it stays put during the day and has pretty good pigmentation.

I give it 4/5

You can get it all in good Asda stores.

george am to pm eyeshadow palette look

Advantages

  • 8 fabulous shades in a range of different colours to mix and match for different looks
  • Great budget buy 
  • Has pretty good pigmentation and shimmer

Disadvantages 

  • Small amount of fall out when applying
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig