Tuesday 4 April 2017

MUA March Haul


mua march makeup haul

There's one thing I'm loving at the moment in the world of beauty - the release of all the new fantastic highlighters. I recently did a mini haul at MUA and had to pick up their brand new blue highlighter amongst other items. Here's a lowdown of what I got.

mua undress your skin in ice sparkle

MUA Undress your Skin in Ice Sparkle
I bought the original Undress Your Skin highlighter when it first came out and I loved it. Ice Sparkle is a blue highlighter so very different to what I normally buy, but I think the highlight will be immense.
Get it for £3 at Superdrug 

mua undress your skin highlighter in peach diamond

MUA Undress Your Skin in Peach Diamond
This dainty peach highlighter has a really pretty pink iridescence running through it. Peach Diamond will be perfect for the Spring and Summer months to give a natural low key look.
Get it for £3 at Superdrug 

mua luxe ombre shimmer stick

MUA Ombre Luxe Ombre Shimmer Stick
This little beauty is a 3 shade shimmer stick containing three shades, pastel pink, champagne and brown. The cream based highlighter stick is a little different to what I normally try but I do love to experiment!!
Grab it for £5 at MUA 

mua blush perfection in revel

MUA Blush Perfection in Revel
I've not bought a new cream blusher in a little while so this duo cream blusher looked perfect. Available in 5 varying shades from dark to light, there's a fair bit of variety in shades available so the blusher will suit most skintones. Revel is a lovely due of pinks -  dusky and dark pink and could be used together or alone.
Get it for £3 at Superdrug 

Have you bought anything from MUA recently? What did you think of it?
SHARE:

1 comment

Kitty & B said...

There are so many affordable brands out there at the moment, it's hard to know where to start! I need to get to Superdrug and try out some of your recommendations!

Kat x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig