Tuesday 27 June 2017

Beauty products I'm not rating this month

beauty products i'm not rating this month

I'm not the biggest makeup buyer - but I do like to splurge one or two times a month. When I buy a new product I've been impressed by the reviews or how it looks on the model - so when the product is a complete fail it really disappoints me. This month I've uncovered three major makeup disappointments that I have to share with you all.

mua skin define hydro foundation

MUA Skin Define Hydro Foundation
When I saw this in Superdrug the foundation on the model looked amazing - dewy and with a gorgeous glow. In reality the foundation couldn't be more different. The water content of this foundation is huge and I struggled to get any sort of consistent application. I was left with a face full of watery product that didn't set at all. I don't often give up on products but looking at my streaky face I knew this was a massive thumbs down!

freedom professional curl mascara

Freedom Curl Mascara
I only bought this mascara because of the reviews and really wish I hadn't. I'm not sure if we were trying different products or what but I've no idea how they managed to get long curly lashes with this mascara. Even with several applications the result is limp lacklustre lashes that have no impact at all. Don't waste your money!

 lottie london lip liner werk it

Lottie London Slay All Day lip liner in Werk It
If you read my recent review on the Lottie London lip kit you'll know exactly how disappointed I was with the lip liner. The consistency of the product is awful - dry and flaky which left me with a rough, lumpy line around my lips. The liquid lipstick fared a little better, however you should definitely wear it alone!

I'd love to know what products have disappointed you this month? Let me know in the comments below!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig