Thursday 15 June 2017

Massive Bournemouth haul

holiday haul

The other week me and my mum headed down to Bournemouth for a couple of days. I was kind of expecting it to be a bit like Margate with lots of arcades, doughnut stalls and chippy stands - but it really wasn't. Bournemouth is actually quite a posh seaside and we only found one arcade - more's the pity.

On the upside the shopping was fabulous and Bournemouth's Primark is epic!

We visited Poole as well intending to find a beach but when we only found a yachting marina we headed to the town. Poole has a lot of charity shops so my mum was in her element, I did find a few gems for my haul too.

My Bournemouth haul is a bit of a mixed bag with lots of sweets, chocolate, makeup and clothing thrown in. Have a watch and enjoy!

        

Have you been away recently - if so where to? Let me know in the comments!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig