Friday 21 July 2017

Looking for a Urban Decay Naked dupe? Try Primark PS... Nudes eyeshadow palette

primark ps nudes palette

Love Urban Decay but can't afford to fork out nearly £40.00 for their Naked palettes? Primark has got you covered with the release of their new £4.00 eyeshadow palette collection.

There are four palettes to get hold  of and these include Minerals, Nudes, Smokey and Bronze.

The Lowdown
When I went shopping recently I got my hands on the Nudes palette. The palette had a mixture of matte and shimmery shades although the majority have a shimmer consistency. The shades are quite a broad mix of delicate neutrals and darker more intense colours.

primark ps nudes palette eyeshadows

When I searched the shades I was really impressed with how pigmented they are. I only needed one swipe for deep intense colour, even the lightest shimmer has quite a vibrant shimmer. My favourite shades have to be Beached Blonde and barely Berry.

primark ps nudes eyeshadow palette swatches

Most of the shades were quite soft, although I found some of the matte shades were easily breakable and a bit messy.

Using the palette I went for two looks; one was quite soft looking using the lighter shimmery shades, whilst the other used darker nudes.

Soft Petal
Want a delicate look for the day? Here's how to create it.
1. In the inner  corner of my eye I applied Bleached Blonde, a subtle pink shade
2. I gave the look more intensity by darkening it with Skinny Dipping a bold raspberry pink shade

primark nudes eyeshadow palette soft petal


primark nudes eyeshadow palette soft petal

Divine Intervention
If you're looking for something to take you from day to night then Divine Intervention may be worth trying.
1. I used Cafe Creme on the inner corner of my eye
2. I wanted to add a smokey effect so used Wood Nymph on the outer 2/3 of my eye blending the two shades together.

primark nudes eyeshadow palette divine intervention primark nudes eyeshadow palette divine intervention

After applying I did feel Cafe Creme was a lot lighter then I thought so I'm not really sure the two shades worked that well together. In retrospect Wood Nymph and Caught Red Handed may be a better combination.

When I applied the eyeshadows there was a small amount of fall out but nothing to worry about. Other than the initial fall out the eyeshadows lasted all day without creasing. The eyeshadow is really long lasting and the shades look just as intense in the evening as they did when first applied.

A fabulous budget buy from Primark that is a must have in your beauty collection. You get a great range of shades that have great staying power and pigment and it costs less than a fiver.

You can buy the palette in most bigger Primark stores.

Advantages

  • Fantastic budget buy, with 10 shades for under a fiver
  • A mixture of shimmer and matte shades for a range of different looks
  • The shades are really pigmented
  • The eyeshadow tends to keep its intensity and the colour doesn't really fade during the day

Disadvantages

  • Small amount of fall out when applying 
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig